This scheme has been launched from the year 2007-08.Other Backward Classes students studying in Post Matric Classes are awarded scholarship under the Govt. of India’s Post Matric Scholarship scheme ranging from Rs. 160/- to Rs.750/- p.m. in Post-Matric to Post-Graduate classes.. Under this scheme, the limit of annual income of the parents/guardian of the students is Rs.1.00 lac p.a.
Click here for More Detail (156 KB)
- The student should be a domicile of Haryana & must belong to Backward Class.
- Annual Income of the parents/guardians should not exceed Rs 1,00,000/-.
How to apply
- Have application from DWO/TWO or download it from department website.
- Duly filled the application and submit it to the concerned institution.
Mode of Payment
- Payment is payable through Bank Account of Students.